1. I agree that by riding on these Private Toll Routes, that I will not claim any Legal Right of Way over the land on which I will be riding, and only ride on these routes as a Licence Holder of East Anglian Farm Rides.
2. That I will wear the coloured Hang Tag which I will be issued, at all times whilst riding on routes managed by East Anglian Farm Rides.
3. That I will wear a properly fitted hard hat at all times.
4. I will stay strictly on the routes which will be indicated on the maps which will be issued to me and by waymarkers. I will not ride on crops or ride irresponsibly if the going is soft. I will close any gates, which I have to open. I will take all reasonable steps not to disturb livestock. I will not take any dogs with me on these routes.
5. I accept that all routes will be closed on Christmas Day each year, and some routes may close on set days, eg shooting. I will check the farm maps and quarterly newsletters which I will be issued with for exact details.
6. I agree that if I abuse these rules, the landowner or his servants, or management of East Anglian Farm Rides may withdraw this licence. East Anglian Farm Rides will arbitrate in any disputes with landowners.